Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As an essential business, Uline is committed to providing the products and services our customers rely on. With a long history as a stable employer, we continue to look for passionate college graduates to join our team.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Build and maintain rapport by delivering excellent customer service via phone and email in a call center environment.
- Take ownership of an assigned portfolio of past due accounts.
- Develop and use problem-solving and multitasking skills to quickly identify and resolve account issues while meeting department goals.
- Collaborate with a team of enthusiastic call center professionals to minimize aging / bad debt.
- High school diploma or equivalent required. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Bilingual (English / Spanish) a plus.
- Prior call center experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.