IT Project Manager
IT Project Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Lead project planning, direction, execution and completion.
- Facilitate the definition of project scope, goals and deliverables.
- Collaborate with IT leadership to assemble and manage project resources.
- Develop detailed work plans, including breakdown structures, project milestones, risk assessment / management plans, staffing needs and project timelines.
- Create project / product backlogs, release plans and sprint schedules.
- Plan and facilitate effective core Agile / Scrum ceremonies, including backlog grooming, sprint planning, stand-ups, sprint demos and retrospectives.
- Mentor teams on Agile / Scrum practices and techniques.
- Drive decision making, risk management and issue resolution.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or related IT discipline.
- 8+ years of overall IT experience with significant experience in software development.
- 3+ years of experience managing software / application development projects using Agile / Scrum.
- Experience with Atlassian, Jira, Confluence and TFS a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.