Location:New York City, New York
New York, New York
1 Penn Plaza, Suite 4207, New York, NY 10017
With Uline’s continued growth, come join a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence, all while working out of 1 Penn Plaza with 360-degree views of Manhattan!
Hours: Monday - Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:30 PM
Uline is proud to operate as a drug free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening consistent with New York law.
- Manage day-to-day operations of Uline's New York City office.
- Carry out effective, efficient operating and administrative policies.
- Prepare daily reports and documentation.
- Act as a liaison between Uline and outside vendors.
- Support the sales team's efforts in building market share.
- Order supplies as needed.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 7+ years prior Office Administration / Management experience.
- Prior experience with Microsoft Office.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service and quality products. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.