Human Resources Manager
Human Resources Manager
8800 Military Road, Reno, NV 89506
Come join Uline as we enter the Reno market!
Lead our Reno Human Resources team to find and retain the best talent.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Lead HR operations for 200+ employees.
- Collaborate with leadership on recruitment strategies, development plans, performance management and employee engagement.
- Provide guidance on employee relations and matters of corrective action.
- Help manage company organizational structure, roles, responsibilities and staffing levels.
- Communicate and administer company benefits and compensation plans.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- PHR certification preferred.
- 7+ years HR and recruiting experience.
- Experience with applicant tracking systems (ATS, Brass Ring a plus) and Microsoft Office.
- Thorough knowledge of federal and Nevada state labor and employment laws.
- Experience in executing high-growth recruitment strategies.
- Experience in a high-volume distribution environment strongly preferred.
- Experience managing HR for a shift environment strongly preferred.
- Able to travel to recruitment events and Uline's North American locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.