Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Our customer promise is worth bragging about. Use your marketing and advertising expertise to spread the word and grow our business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Handle incoming customer phone calls, messages and requests.
- Call customers to determine if information on file is still accurate.
- Research and contact inactive customers with previous sales. Work with other departments to develop a re-engagement plan.
- Properly categorize accounts by Standard Industrial Classification (SIC) code. Determine whether some accounts should be classified as business customers.
- Enter data into Uline systems and spreadsheets.
- Create and summarize reports.
- Process returned mail and update accounts.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 1+ years experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel and Word.
- Ability to build relationships with customers and employees.
- Outstanding accuracy and attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.