Backorder Team Lead
Backorder Team Lead
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, our products are always in stock and ready to ship from each of our branches. If stock becomes an issue, the Backorder Team determines the solution.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Train, develop and monitor branch employees. Keep them up to date on policies and company issues.
- Maintain weekly reports to track employee performance.
- Review errors and coaching; take corrective action when necessary.
- Audit unshipped order reports to ensure accuracy.
- Lead weekly and monthly meetings with backorder teams in remote locations.
- Conduct quarterly audits by location for executive leadership.
- Provide queue assistance during periods of high-volume.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years customer service experience.
- 2+ years leadership experience.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Able to travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.