ULINE Southwest Regional Office
2950 Jurupa Street, Ontario, CA 91761
Our Legal team navigates an ever-changing landscape of legal matters, ensuring compliance and providing advice to guide Uline towards future success.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Facilitate legal needs and communications for Uline and its subsidiaries.
- Ensure compliance with applicable laws, regulations and policies.
- Conduct research and prepare legal memoranda on a diverse array of matters, with a focus on labor and employment matters.
- Draft, negotiate and review contracts.
- Influence and advise on high-level company decisions.
- Establish and verify bases for legal issues and proceedings.
- Build credibility and trust with clients, stakeholders and other colleagues.
- Act with integrity, upholding strong business and personal ethical standards.
- Juris Doctorate from an ABA accredited law school.
- 5 - 7 years' experience in a corporate legal setting or at an established law firm.
- Licensed to practice law in the state of California.
- Extensive employment law experience. Strong knowledge of California employment law.
- Experience handling labor and employment matters before federal, state and administrative agencies.
- Good communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- Onsite fitness center.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.