Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide direction for secure operation of enterprise systems, focusing on security applications, components and controls.
- Provide support and engineering for web and email proxies, SIEM, vulnerability management, cloud environments, IDS / IPS and firewall reviews.
- Conduct security architecture reviews on existing security technologies.
- Mitigate security risks associated with highly complex projects.
- Provide detailed risk and remediation guidelines and perform remediation activities.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years in IT and 2+ years in IT security for an enterprise-level organization.
- CISSP, Security+ or MCSE certification preferred.
- Advanced to expert-level knowledge and understanding of enterprise security best practices, application design, security engineering and integration as required.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.