Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide administrative support to the Corporate Customer Service Operations Manager and other key leaders.
- Perform analytic and query work as needed.
- Prepare daily correspondence, reports and documentation.
- Schedule and arrange meetings, events, training sessions and travel plans.
- Support project management with tracking, monitoring deadlines and following up on pending matters.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products. Access experience a plus.
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills.
- Flexibility and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.