Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Interested in working with other countries and cultures? Come join a team that's supporting the rapid growth of Uline's International footprint outside the US.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide administrative support to the Director of International Operations and other key department managers.
- Prepare daily correspondence, reports and documentation.
- Schedule and arrange meetings, events, training sessions and travel plans.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- High School diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office products.
- Bilingual (Spanish) preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.