Material Handler - Nights
Material Handler - Nights
From $23 per hour
$1,500 sign-on bonus paid in December
Highest pay in the land!
700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
The Morning Call's #1 Large Employer in the Lehigh Valley, three years in a row!
Hours: Sunday - Thursday: 9:30 PM to 6 AM (Includes a $2 Shift Differential)
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- As a Warehouse Associate / Forklift Operator, work independently to pick, pack and ship orders.
- Progress in your warehouse career from Packer to LTL Order Picker.
- Get certified on multiple pieces of industrial equipment, such as a Forklift Operator.
- Contribute to our industry leading safety record.
- Report to Warehouse Management Team.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Desire to work in a fast-paced, organized and positive warehouse environment.
- Ability to frequently lift, push, and slide packages that typically weigh up to 50 lbs, and may weigh up to 70 lbs.
- Ability to work full-time, 40 hours per week.
- Attention to detail and good time management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.