8800 Military Road, Reno, NV 89506
Come join Uline as we enter the Reno market!
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of the warehouse, including: freight, returns, receiving, parcels and transfers.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Manage daily plan to exceed expectations for productivity and accuracy.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- Actively participate on the Branch Senior Leadership team.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 7 - 10 years management experience within a high-volume distribution center over 500,000 square-feet.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- MUST be available to travel for an extended period for initial training at Uline’s other domestic locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.