Distribution Project Manager
Distribution Project Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Driven by Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence, Uline’s Distribution Operations team supports our fulfillment operations across North America to be the leading distributor of shipping, packaging and industrial supplies!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- This position reports to Uline's Director of Engineering.
- Manage daily operations of Uline's Engineering project team.
- Negotiate equipment purchases to achieve best possible terms.
- Work with branches and leadership to develop purchasing forecasts, transition to new equipment and retire old equipment.
- Manage quarterly capital request process.
- Maintain project schedules and budgets.
- Work with databases to identify improvement opportunities and research projects.
- Manage equipment installation through to completion.
- Develop equipment / layout needs based on company growth.
- Bachelor’s degree in engineering.
- 5+ years experience in distribution.
- 5+ years experience in engineering project management.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, including MS Access.
- Familiarity with data extraction and analysis a plus.
- Project Management Professional (PMP) certification a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.