Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- The HRIS Analyst will conduct workforce analysis, including retention, recruitment activity and headcount.
- The HRIS Analyst will identify, develop and provide analytics to support the development and refinement of Human Resources (HR) initiatives.
- Generate standard and ad hoc reporting using various human resources (HR) systems, such as HCM, ATS and SQL.
- Work with various department managers to establish and track predictive hiring plans.
- The HRIS Analyst will analyze recruitment advertising spend and strategy.
- Partner with branch Human Resources (HR) teams to support their goals and identify process improvements.
- Collaborate with Analyst team to evaluate and enhance current processes and methods for reporting and analyzing human capital data.
- Lead data integrity projects, as necessary, to maintain high reporting standards and data cleanliness.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 5+ years experience in an analyst role. Human resources (HR) analytics preferred.
- Advanced skills in Microsoft Excel and Microsoft Word.
- Experience with Power BI and / or data visualization techniques preferred.
- Experience with human capital management (HCM) systems preferred.
- Ability to draw conclusions and communicate results from large and/or disjointed data sources.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.