8800 Military Road, Reno, NV 89506
Come join Uline as we enter the Reno market!
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Respond and resolve user support requests.
- Log time and problem resolutions into ticket system.
- Maintain inventory, perform audits and manage equipment check-in process.
- Manage user accounts and permissions.
- Deploy new hardware and software and perform maintenance on existing equipment.
- Research solutions to new problems and better solutions to existing problems.
- Participate in planning and implementing large scale projects.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Understanding of Microsoft Windows technology, Group Policy, Microsoft Active Directory, administration, user accounts and internet e-mail preferred.
- General understanding and interest in basic networking, remote communications, working with software, hardware and other infra systems.
- Ability to occasionally work after hours or weekends.
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
- MUST be available to travel for an extended period for initial training at Uline’s other domestic locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.