Location:Manitowish Waters, Wisconsin
Manitowish Waters, WI
EAU Holdings is looking for an experienced, energetic crew leader for our groundskeeping staff. From spotless buildings to manicured bike trails and turf, we are passionate about maintaining world-class facilities for our customers and community.
As Lead Groundskeeper, you will work side-by-side with our grounds crew to ensure the upkeep of EAU properties, 30+ miles of paved bike trail and a variety of public parks and facilities. The ideal candidate will be highly organized, possess a keen eye for detail and enjoy working outdoors.
This position is located in Manitowish Waters, WI.
- Maintain buildings and grounds through tasks such as: turf care, leaf removal, pruning, facilities maintenance, cleaning, trash collection and snow removal.
- Assist the EAU Director and Facilities Manager in supervising a grounds staff of 4 – 12 workers, providing direction, training, motivation and mentorship.
- Ensure facilities, work spaces and equipment are well-organized and immaculately maintained.
- Routinely audit all job sites to ensure full alignment with EAU standards.
- Ensure staff adhere to safety policies and procedures.
- Provide activity reports on a timely basis.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3+ years experience in landscaping and grounds maintenance. Golf course or trail familiarity a plus.
- Experience with all types of mechanical and grounds equipment.
- Ability to work effectively outdoors in weather conditions typical of all 4 seasons.
- Ability to walk, sit, stand, twist, bend, and lift up to 50 pounds for at least 8 hours per day.
- Complete insurance coverage including medical, dental, vision and life insurance, flexible spending accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Tuition assistance program for professional continuing education.
EAU Holdings is a Drug-Free Workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.