Senior IT Systems Technician
Senior IT Systems Technician
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Act as the primary coordinator of daily IT operations for Uline's California branch.
- Prioritize, schedule and oversee local projects involving IT-related systems and software.
- Participate in daily user and equipment support. Act as senior-level escalation point person for complex requests.
- Develop and document troubleshooting and operational procedures.
- Work with local facilities and third-party vendors to support IT and infrastructure systems, including network / server gear, battery backup units and power / data cabling.
- Coordinate and direct work of other local technicians in accordance with branch and corporate priorities.
- Schedule and participate in on-call support rotation alongside other local technicians.
- Hold regular team meetings to review, prioritize and troubleshoot weekly operational issues.
- High school diploma or equivalent; Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years of hardware and software support experience.
- Scripting experience a plus.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is the leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials to businesses throughout North America. We're a family-owned company whose incredible service, huge inventory and quality products fuel our ongoing expansion and growth. We offer same-day shipping on over 37,500 products in our 812-page catalog and on our state-of-the-art e-commerce website.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.