3131 Hogum Bay Road NE, Lacey, WA 98516
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage day-to-day operations of warehouse, including: receiving, put away, transfers, restock and conversion.
- Lead and develop warehouse team to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Maintain high levels of accuracy in daily operations.
- Bachelors degree.
- 10+ years’ experience in a distribution center leadership role preferred.
- Experience managing a high-volume distribution center > 100,000 square feet.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Performance metrics experience an asset.
- Warehouse Management Systems experience (Manhattan, Red Prairie or SAP) a plus.
- Available for travel to any of Uline’s 11 North American locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.