12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- This position is based in our warehouse.
- Provide administrative support to the Warehouse Manager and Warehouse Management team.
- Coordinate meetings, luncheons and engagements.
- Generate correspondences from notes or verbal communications.
- Perform analytic and query work.
- Schedule and arrange travel.
- Organize and maintain files, correspondence, records and other documents.
- Support project management with tracking and dispersing documentation to team members, monitoring deadlines and following up on pending matters.
- Serve as back-up to other department administrators as needed.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 4+ years administrative experience.
- Proficient skill level and experience in Microsoft Office.
- Ability to multitask with excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality when dealing with sensitive information.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.