Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
We're passionate about our products because our customers rely on them to run their businesses.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Write SQL queries to retrieve sales, customer and product data.
- Perform ad hoc analysis and create reports to illustrate performance, answer business questions and provide recommendations.
- Apply basic and intermediate statistical methods (e.g. data aggregation, regression analysis, time series analysis, etc.) to solve business questions.
- Collaborate with pricing team members to create reports, analyses and presentations.
- Build relationships with the Merchandising and Logistics teams to develop trust and understand processes.
- Create what-if scenarios to quantify the impact due to catalog price or vendor cost changes.
- Bachelor’s degree. Business, statistics, mathematics or computer science majors preferred.
- Proficient in Excel with exposure to SQL, Power BI and statistical methods.
- Analytical and organized with relentless attention to detail.
- Strong intellectual curiosity with willingness to learn new concepts and tools.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is a drug-free workplace.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.