Customer Service Manager
Customer Service Manager
Annual bonuses over $7,000 paid in December 2021
705 Braselton Industrial Blvd., Braselton, GA 30517
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability. As a Customer Service Manager, you are accountable for ensuring customers receive world-class service with every interaction.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of a modern, fast paced 100-seat call center.
- Handle daily supervision and coaching of department managers, team leads and representatives.
- Hands-on involvement in all aspects of customer service, including daily handling of customer calls and emails.
- Develop managerial and leadership skills of team leads / representatives.
- Monitor, track and enforce departmental policies, procedures and goals.
- Review reports, perform regular internal audits and take appropriate action.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5 - 7 years customer service supervisory experience, preferably in a call center environment.
- Demonstrated leadership skills to effectively coach, develop and motivate a high performing team.
- Experience with process improvement audits.
- Exhibit strong communication and organizational skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.