Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Provide administrative support to Uline's Creative Services Director.
- Complete daily reporting and correspondence.
- Manage calendars, screen calls and take notes in various meetings.
- Assist Creative Services Director in monitoring workflows to ensure timely completion and project approvals.
- Work closely with Private Label, Web and Creative Tech teams to align schedules, effectively prioritize and meet appropriate deadlines.
- Associate's degree.
- 2+ years experience as an Administrative Assistant.
- Excellent Microsoft Office skills.
- Excellent communication, organizational and time management skills.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.