Director of Executive Operations
Director of Executive Operations
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s President.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Lead a team of managers, analysts and writers within Uline’s Executive Operations department.
- Collaborate with all levels of leadership to ensure business decisions align with current operational priorities and organizational goals.
- Conduct audits and deep-dive analyses of branches, departments, job functions and other areas of Uline’s organization to identify improvement opportunities.
- Review operational data and provide executive summaries with recommendations to leadership, including Uline’s president.
- Coordinate efforts to produce, review and summarize weekly, monthly and yearly reports submitted to Uline's president.
- Solicit feedback from department leaders and business units to respond to ad-hoc inquiries and projects from Uline's leadership.
- Bachelor's degree. MBA a significant plus.
- 15+ years of strategy, analysis and / or consulting experience.
- Leadership experience.
- Organizational, analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Proficient in Excel. Data-mining experience strongly preferred.
- Available for travel to Uline's branch and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.