12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s Leadership.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Review, comment and follow-up on customer comment reports.
- Audit multiple business departments and job functions and provide business suggestions and feedback.
- Monitor, create and publish reports and metrics across multiple business departments.
- Summarize analysis into clearly written memos and presentations to outline operational business observations and improvements.
- Prepare regular and ad hoc business reports. Review reports for accuracy and completeness.
- Work frequently with Branch management to analyze damages, errors, returns, productivity and performance reports. Work with Branch operations to make business improvements.
- Work with cross-functional areas and interpret data for business processes, investigate root causes and provide appropriate recommendations based on analysis.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year operations or business analyst experience.
- Proficient in Excel, Access and SQL.
- Project management skills.
- Ability to take analytical data and create clearly written summaries based on findings a must.
- Well organized, detail-oriented and the ability to multitask a must.
- Available for occasional travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 37,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.