Corporate Analytics Manager
Corporate Analytics Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Corporate Operations team analyzes results and seeks opportunities to improve operations and optimize performance - all to ensure we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Develop a skilled corporate analytics team able to consult with and support Uline's departmental analytics teams.
- Discover process improvement opportunities, promote best practices and provide training.
- Ensure projects are prioritized and project goals and target dates are met.
- Provide formal instruction in technical skills to the business, developing other instructors to share in the training.
- Provide data-driven, actionable solutions and recommendations for insightful decision-making.
- Build coalitions with key departmental leaders, investing time to understand their processes and opportunities for improvement.
- Facilitate knowledge sharing and networking among members of the greater analytics community and strengthen their communication links with Uline's IT department.
- Oversee Data Stewards Steering Team and planning process including quarterly forums and networking luncheons.
- Bachelor's degree in analytics-related field.
- 5+ years’ experience in analytics field.
- 3+ years’ experience in managing analytics groups.
- Experience with project management and formal training environments strongly preferred.
- Proficient in database concepts, SQL, VBA and BI Tools.
- Familiarity with Python and / or R preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.