700 Uline Way, Allentown, PA 18106
The Morning Call's #1 Large Employer in the Lehigh Valley, three years in a row!
Uline is seeking an experienced Maintenance Manager to join our growing company in Allentown PA. You will manage a skilled maintenance team and oversee day-to-day maintenance operations for over 2,000 capital assets.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
- Manage a skilled crew of 16 employees across all shifts.
- Responsible for capital assets and maintenance records.
- Maintain, repair and communicate downtime for all mechanical equipment.
- Exercise and enforce all safety standards.
- Coordinate work and materials with vendors.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 5+ years’ experience leading maintenance teams, automated conveyors and wrappers, material handling equipment, including maintenance and repairs, and asset management.
- Valid driver's license.
- Ability to lift 75 lbs. and climb ladders.
- Available for ON CALL duty on nights and weekends.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- A complete fitness center with weights, modern equipment and full-service locker rooms.
- Three miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.