Location:Milton, ON, Canada
From $120,000 to $150,000 per year
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Better together than apart. This position is in-office, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Manage daily operations of Uline's Canadian Accounting area. Scope includes Payroll, Accounts Payable, Cash Applications plus support for Credit / Collections functions.
- Manage the month-end process from reviewing journal entries and account reconciliations through preparing financial statements.
- Prepare various financial statements and reports.
- Coordinate internal audits to monitor performance and process improvements.
- Provide leadership and development to a diverse, high functioning team.
- Establish relations with banks and other business partners.
- Remain up to date on new accounting requirements.
- Bachelor’s degree and CPA.
- 7+ years experience in Accounting.
- 4+ years in a management role.
- Oracle, Access and Workday experience an asset.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.