Corporate Analytics Specialist
Corporate Analytics Specialist
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline's Corporate Operations team analyzes results and seeks opportunities to improve operations and optimize performance - all to ensure we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Assess opportunities for streamlining / automating a business function through sustained, on-site observation.
- Organize projects into manageable steps and prioritize work, distributing work among team members as required.
- Perform advanced analytics functions, including data modeling and other forms of analytics in the context of real business scenarios and problems.
- Utilize sophisticated techniques and business intelligence (Power BI, Report Builder) to create dashboards and reporting capabilities.
- Provide consultation to data analysts and end users, offering insight and options on potential approaches to projects and direct assistance as required.
- Teach technical skills to data analysts through classroom and one-on-one instruction.
- Develop new applications, tools and ad hoc / refreshable reports to address current business problems or to streamline processes.
- Support or adapt existing T-SQL / VBA applications, tools and reporting as needed.
- Bachelor's degree, preferably in statistics, data analytics or other quantitative discipline.
- Expertise in Microsoft Excel.
- Proficiency in SQL.
- Experience in spreadsheet automation using Visual Basic for Application (VBA).
- Strong written and verbal communication, organizational and time-management skills.
- Knowledge of R, Python and Power BI or Tableau strongly preferred.
- Understanding of supply chain operational processes preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.