Instructional Designer - Sales
Instructional Designer - Sales
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Curiosity meets passion! The Sales Instructional Designer at Uline helps our Sales department maintain our training programs and materials.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Develop and maintain training modules and materials associated with the training classes developed by Uline's Corporate Sales leadership.
- Develop role-play and training scenarios.
- Audit materials and modules to ensure training matches with directives.
- Develop product, procedure and competitor modules used in our account representative training.
- Assist in the development and management of leadership training materials and classes.
- Work with Corporate Sales to ensure effective follow-through and management of corporate-led programs.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Instructional design and / or training experience a plus.
- Sales department experience a plus.
- Bilingual (English and Spanish) a plus.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Excellent problem-solving skills.
- Strong organizational, presentation and communication skills.
- Ability to approach tasks with a sense of urgency and meet deadlines.
- Available for travel to offsite meetings.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.