Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our e-commerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Speak, read and write fluently in English and Spanish - 100% Bilingual.
- Translate online and printed materials accurately to maintain tone, style and original meaning.
- Proofread and conduct translation quality control.
- Utilize reference resources to ensure translation accuracy.
- Maintain an understanding of the Mexican market and its commercial terms.
- Collaborate with translation vendors to prevent and resolve translation errors
- Bachelor's degree.
- 2+ years Spanish translation experience.
- Experience translating Spanish for the Mexican market preferred.
- Experience with CAT tools preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask.
- Strong organizational and analytical skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.