IT BCM Analyst
IT BCM Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment at a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Maintain the integrity of data relating to IT assets, business functions and the correlation between them.
- Collaborate with the IT Security team and develop and maintain cyber security response plans.
- Provide input to IRP (Incident Response Plans) for IT-related outages for both mission-critical applications and Tier 0 infrastructure, which includes the Data Centers.
- Collaborate with the IT infrastructure and application development organizations on disaster recovery issues.
- Perform internal auditing services to measure compliance with corporate and IT standards for disaster recovery.
- Work with Service Desk and Operations personnel to ensure adherence to BCM plans and procedures.
- Consult with the business units as required as it relates to issues requiring IT technical expertise.
- Plan and participate in BCM exercises.
- Participate in regular business impact analysis exercises with the business.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 1+ year operations or business analyst experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office. PowerBI preferred.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.