Building Interiors Coordinator
Building Interiors Coordinator
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Prepare office environment conceptual layouts for review and approval.
- Manage drawings and other documents to ensure accuracy and consistency with Uline standards.
- Manage systems furniture inventory, procurement and repairs.
- Coordinate work for vendors supplying systems furniture, carpet, furniture installation, telecommunications, window shades, interior signage and minor electrical work.
- Prepare schedules and work plans for work activities.
- Coordinate schedules, plans and activities with construction, project management, IT and local management teams.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3 years of industry experience.
- Working knowledge of computer software to prepare conceptual layouts.
- Detail-oriented and excellent communication skills a must.
- Ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment with rapidly changing priorities.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Available for early morning, evening and weekend meetings.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Uline provides the essential supplies needed to keep organizations operational and productive. To protect the health and safety of our employees, we have modified our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.