Annual bonuses over $8,000 paid in December 2021
2950 Jurupa St. Ontario, CA 91761
Relocation assistance is available for qualified candidates.
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Manage and execute Uline's safety program, policies and procedures for Uline's California branch.
- Collaborate with branch management to establish safety goals.
- Drive continuous safety improvements, audit work areas, review incident reports and recommend enhancements.
- Hire and develop a team of Safety Coordinators to implement all safety initiatives.
- Recommend new policies and procedures to reduce occupational health and safety risks.
- Partner with Human Resources to manage workers’ compensation claims.
- Ensure safety program meets legal requirements and Uline’s high standards.
- Bachelor's degree in safety management.
- 3 - 5 years’ experience developing, implementing and / or managing a safety program in a warehouse or distribution environment.
- OSHA experience on a state or federal level preferred.
- Workers' compensation experience a plus.
- Management experience.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.