Business Development Program
Business Development Program
12355 Uline Way, Kenosha, WI 53144
Ready to take your early career to the next level? Uline seeks forward-thinking college graduates looking to make their mark on a growing company while learning from the best in the industry.
Develop essential skills during the first 12 months of this program to hit the ground running in a corporate role that aligns with your passions and abilities. Once placed, complete the program's second year through formal training, mentorship and more.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Learn the core of Uline's business model.
- Strengthen communication and analytical skills through hands-on projects.
- Gain executive leadership exposure.
- Complete Uline’s extensive training programs to accelerate your career progression.
- Upon program completion, placement in a role that aligns with your interests and passions.
- Develop foundational knowledge of Uline’s products, systems, processes and customers through hands-on work in customer service, operations, analytics and other aspects of the business.
- Learn Uline's business from the ground up through extensive customer interaction and product training to prepare you for future placement within the organization.
- Work on cross-functional projects to understand general business practices.
- Actively review and analyze business reports and data to drive organizational growth and continuous operational improvement.
- Gain skills and insight by interacting with top leaders.
- Business-related bachelor’s degree (within 12 months of graduation).
- Ability to multitask with proven ability to learn quickly.
- Very strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work independently and within team settings.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Free chair massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.