Income Tax Accountant
Income Tax Accountant
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
With Uline’s continued growth, we need a team that ensures we stay true to our company motto of Speed, Passion and Operational Excellence. Our Executive Operations team keeps us on track by conducting internal operational audits, analyzing company performance and reporting findings and recommendations to Uline’s President.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Gather and maintain tax records for the US S-Corporation, partnership and individual tax returns.
- Prepare tax returns, related schedules and reports.
- Prepare estimated quarterly and extension tax payments.
- Conduct tax research and report findings.
- Work with other Income Tax Accountants and various other Accounting staff members.
- Gather and maintain shareholder tax records and reviews shareholder individual income tax returns.
- Gather documentation and assist with audits
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting. MST and CPA preferred.
- Experience in a corporate tax or public accounting tax role.
- Experience with S-Corporations and partnerships preferred.
- Experience with Individual tax returns preferred.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Access.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.