980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline's Human Resources team works hard to find and retain the best talent. We match quality candidates with a job they'll enjoy while continuing to support all employees throughout their career here.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Source and recruit top-notch candidates for positions at all levels.
- Utilize various job boards, sourcing tools and techniques to attract and identify active and passive qualified candidates.
- Confer with internal recruiters and hiring managers to identify talent needs.
- Review applications and interview applicants to obtain work history, education, training, job skills and salary requirements.
- Build and maintain relationships with recruiting agencies, universities and other organizations to find and attract talent.
- Develop and maintain candidate pipelines, quality contacts and referrals.
- Attend and coordinate participation in local job fairs and university recruitment events.
- Organize and document post-interview debriefing and feedback with recruiting team.
- Audit job boards to ensure our postings are visible.
- Bachelor's degree in human resources, business or related field.
- 5+ years recruiting and sourcing experience.
- Knowledge of all full life-cycle recruiting components, including sourcing, qualifying, networking and assessing candidate skills.
- HR certification a plus.
- Can handle sensitive and confidential information with professionalism and integrity.
- Available for travel to job fairs, university recruitment events and Uline's domestic branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free table massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.