980 W. Bethel Rd., Coppell, TX 75019
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Perform maintenance and repairs on drywall, paint, doors, locks and restroom hardware.
- Deliver food and mail using a company vehicle.
- Escort vendors as needed.
- Assist in events set-up and tear down.
- Help install, reconfigure and repair modular workstations and office set-ups.
- Install interior artwork.
- Assist and fill-in for other departments within Facilities as needed.
- Track work using a computer-based work order system.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 3 to 5 years maintenance experience with one or more of the following: rough or finish carpentry, wood finishing, painting, plumbing, lighting maintenance and installation of commercial office furniture (modular and/or case goods), floor and tile.
- Valid driver’s license.
- Experience with hand and power tools.
- Understanding of OSHA's PPE requirements and its Bloodborne Pathogens standard.
- Available for after-hours and weekend on-call services.
- Ability to lift and / or move up to 50 lbs.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- First-class fitness center.
- Free table massages.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.