Director of Finance
Director of Finance
Location:Monterrey, NL, Mexico
Carr. Miguel Aleman KM 21 #6
Prologis Park Apodaca
Apodaca, N.L. Mexico 66627
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment drug screening.
- Oversee and set strategic direction for operations of Uline's Mexico Finance departments consisting of 50+ team members.
- Establish and monitor service level standards of performance for external customer-facing transactional teams, ensuring speed, passion and operational excellence.
- Ensure financial statements are properly reported in Mexican and US GAAP.
- Partner with external advisors / auditors to ensure that monthly and annual tax returns and financial statements are completed timely and accurately.
- Partner with branch managers and corporate teams to provide insightful and necessary commentary and action plans in response to economic and regulatory factors.
- Ensure proper internal controls are operational and effective.
- Ensure team members are completing tasks efficiently through regular departmental observations.
- Partner with internal teams to implement coaching and provide solutions for improving service, efficiency and response times to customers.
- Establish relationships with key government agencies, benchmark with similar companies and network with financial and industry organizations.
- Assist branch managers and corporate teams in guiding Mexico operations to capture market share and grow company profits.
- Bilingual - 100% fluent in both English and Spanish (read, speak, write).
- Bachelor's degree in accounting or finance. MBA preferred.
- 15+ years related finance experience.
- 10+ years experience managing large teams.
- Microsoft Office experience.
- Oracle and SQL experience preferred.
- Experience working with a US-based company preferred.
- Ability to travel to Uline's branches in both Mexico and the United States.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plus wellness programs.
- Savings fund with employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Company-paid professional development classes, in-house speaker sessions, workshops, industry seminars and conventions.
- Tuition Assistance Program that covers professional continuing education.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- Charitable donation-matching program to support your favorite charity.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.