705 Braselton Industrial Blvd., Braselton, GA 30517
Wanted: Master Gardener with a floral fascination to enhance our landscaping team's beautiful displays across our facilities.
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
From spotless warehouses to manicured lawns and walking trails, maintaining world-class facilities is as important to Uline as providing quality products and great service. Join a Facilities team that helps manage over 16 million square feet of property on over 50 million square feet of grounds.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Design and replace seasonal plantings / arrangements at the Uline’s Georgia Campus.
- Maintain seasonal plantings / arrangements including weeding, fertilizing, deadheading, watering and pest / disease control.
- Manage and track budgets, vendors, deliveries, planting and removal of all seasonal plant material.
- Plant various landscaping materials (perennials, grass, annual flowers, trees, shrubs, etc.)
- High school diploma or equivalent. Degree in horticulture preferred.
- 5+ years experience in landscaping and grounds maintenance.
- Hands-on experience with a variety of landscape tools and equipment.
- Understanding of plant health care and common planting practices; able to identify specific plants and weeds.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Voluntary opportunities for overtime.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.