Location:Milton, ON, Canada
From $150,000 to $200,000 per year
3333 James Snow Parkway North, Milton, ON L9T 8L1
As an essential business, our warehouse team supplies companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Oversee day-to-day operations of 1.2 million square-feet, multi-building warehouse space stocking over 38,500 packaging, shipping, industrial and janitorial products.
- Lead and develop a team of 200+ warehouse employees to deliver unparalleled service and same day shipping.
- Responsible for oversight of all operations: Freight, Returns, Receiving, Parcels, Transfers, Customer Pick-Up, Safety, Inventory Control and Transportation.
- Manage daily plan to exceed expectations for productivity and order accuracy.
- Develop and execute strategic plans to support double-digit growth: labour planning, staffing, capital requirements.
- Maintain a clean, safe warehouse environment.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- 10+ years’ experience in a senior distribution center leadership role preferred.
- Experience managing a high-volume distribution center > 100,000 square feet.
- Experience leading a warehouse team including: hiring, training and motivating.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Performance metrics experience an asset.
- Warehouse Management Systems experience (Manhattan, Red Prairie or SAP) a plus.
- Available for travel to any of Uline’s North American locations.
- Extended medical and health coverage that includes medical, dental and vision.
- Basic life insurance, disability and wellness programs.
- RRSP with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Numerous employee-appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Best-in-class, clean, modern facilities.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.