Senior Customer Service Manager
Senior Customer Service Manager
705 Braselton Industrial Blvd., Braselton, GA 30517
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
Customer Service is the heartbeat of our company. We depend on our Call Center employees to serve our customers and fulfill our promise of reliability. As a Customer Service Manager, you are accountable for ensuring customers receive world-class service with every interaction.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Set direction for our GA Branch Customer Service team to exceed expectations for service, productivity, and accuracy.
- Oversee day-to-day operations, including front line production, back office operations and administration.
- Work with Vice President of Customer Service and Branch / Corporate Managers to manage and improve operations and service to customers.
- Lead and develop managers to deliver unparalleled customer service.
- Participate in talent reviews and build bench strength.
- Recruit, retain and motivate staff to ensure optimum utilization of the department and the highest levels of customer service.
- Communicate expectations, procedures and policies to team.
- Assist in setting and monitoring performance standards.
- Manage department personnel issues including performance reviews, counseling and progressive disciplinary actions.
- Review daily and weekly reports, monitor service targets and exceed service standards.
- Participate in Customer Service branch audits and perform regular department audits of staff and processes. Make recommendations to improve productivity and efficiencies.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years customer service management experience.
- Strong leadership skills.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional management team.
- Excellent leadership, communication, time management and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international locations.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Tuition reimbursement.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- On-site cafe and outdoor patio.
- First-class fitness center.
- Beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Opportunities for community involvement.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.