Location:New York City, New York
New York, New York
1 Penn Plaza, Suite 4207, New York, NY 10017
As an essential business, we supply companies and organizations with the products they need to serve customers and keep operations running. The health and safety of Uline employees continue to be our top priority, and we have implemented numerous changes to our normal operating policies in response to COVID-19.
As a sales leader with Uline, use your Sales Director expertise to support a sales team delivering product solutions that help our customers realize their business goals, all while working out of 1 Penn Plaza with 360-degree views of Manhattan!
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Manage the day-to-day operations of Uline's New York sales team encompassing a $500M sales territory from New York to Maine.
- Recruit, retain and motivate staff to ensure optimum utilization of the department and the highest levels of service.
- Train and develop the New York sales team.
- Conduct an average of six joint calls per month, auditing each sales rep's performance on the call and post-call process.
- Analyze sales data and create strategies to increase sales.
- Monitor and analyze sales goals.
- Assess and formulate sales territories for sales representatives.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 10+ years sales management experience with proven field sales experience and results.
- Strong leadership and training skills a must.
- Excellent driving record.
- Ability to motivate, inspire and lead a professional sales team.
- Excellent interpersonal, oral and written communication skills.
- Available for travel to other Uline locations in the United States, Canada and Mexico.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.