Financial Analyst - IT
Financial Analyst - IT
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Dr. Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace.
- Work with IT leadership to develop departmental budgets and forecasts. Provide guidance for branch IT expense budgets and forecasts.
- Maintain monthly IT financial reporting and contribute to monthly reviews and discussions of variances with IT leadership.
- Identify trends and gaps in transaction details that result in inaccurate reporting.
- Perform vendor health reviews on current and prospective IT vendors.
- Identify opportunities to improve IT department processes and controls. Update IT documentation as appropriate.
- Bachelor’s degree. Finance or accounting major preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word. Strong understanding of Excel.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively within IT and across the organization.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.