Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uline seeks a Family Office Accounting Specialist at its Corporate Headquarters in Pleasant Prairie, WI.
Employees in the Family Office enjoy a culture that embraces innovation, teamwork and success. They work with like-minded individuals who are driven by results and exceptional customer service. Every day brings new challenges that will inspire you, enhance your talents and enrich your career.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Prepare month-end close and financial statements.
- Handle account, bank and credit card reconciliations.
- Perform accounts payable and receivable functions.
- Provide accounting interface with point-of-sale and other systems.
- Conduct financial analysis, reporting and special projects.
- Bachelor's degree in accounting.
- 2 to 3 years accounting or bookkeeping experience.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel; Microsoft Access preferred.
- QuickBooks experience preferred.
- Oracle G/L or similar G/L experience a plus.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.