Associate Network Engineer
Associate Network Engineer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Real work. Real training. Real growth. There's no limit to what you can accomplish through our unique LearnIT program, with 6 weeks of orientation to set you up for professional and technical success at Uline.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Assist in day-to-day network operation, analysis and troubleshooting.
- Perform implementation of new and existing sites.
- Deploy new locations per Uline standards to fit user needs.
- Perform routine adds, moves, changes for network ports and VLANs.
- Enter and manage carrier tickets for service outages.
- Prepare reports and analysis of network traffic and utilization.
- Assign IP addresses and DNS names per Uline policies.
- Troubleshoot and resolve trouble tickets and tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent. Bachelor's degree preferred.
- 2+ years experience in networking technologies. Cisco certification preferred.
- Basic networking knowledge, including TCP/IP, routing and switching.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Understanding of various business units and how they utilize network service.
- Available for travel to Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Applicants must be authorized to work lawfully in the US without sponsorship.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.