Supply Chain Rotational Program
Supply Chain Rotational Program
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Looking to accelerate your career? Uline seeks forward-thinking college graduates for its Supply Chain Rotational Program. Come make your mark with a growing company while learning from the best in the industry.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Gain real-world, valuable experience with an industry leader through hands-on work in distribution operations, warehouse operations, inventory control, purchasing and logistics.
- The program consists of multiple rotations over 18 - 24 months.
- Work with one of Uline’s knowledgeable mentors with each rotation.
- After successful completion of the program, and based on your interests and department needs, join our Distribution Operations team.
- Develop foundational knowledge of Uline’s distribution operations, systems and processes.
- Contribute and learn through hands-on, cross-functional projects.
- Work side-by-side with successful supply chain teams, learning industry best practices all while supporting Uline’s growth.
- Travel to multiple Uline North American locations for assignments.
- Analyze business reports and data to drive organizational growth and continuous operational improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- A major in supply chain, operations, industrial engineering or other related business degrees.
- Well organized, detail-oriented with the ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Available to spend multiple consecutive weeks at Uline's domestic and international branches.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.