eCommerce Search Manager
eCommerce Search Manager
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
As one of the largest e-commerce websites in the country, uline.com provides a vital service that millions of users depend on. Our eCommerce team puts a lot of heart into making it the easiest website to navigate and place orders.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Manage Uline's vision, operations and executions for e-commerce search across all web property group(s).
- Develop e-commerce search strategy including roadmap planning and initiative prioritization.
- Challenge team to develop and grow, welcoming debate and communication to provide desired outcomes.
- Act as a hands-on contributor in determining measurable product outcomes and report on performance indicators. Analyze results and bring recommendations to management.
- Manage and train a team of analysts on e-commerce search functions, processes and procedures to effectively produce e-commerce solutions that simplify shopping and increase customer satisfaction while creating a team environment.
- Strategically evaluate enhancement opportunities and user experience, prioritizing those with the highest impact to and value for Uline and our customers.
- Prioritize, coordinate, coach and schedule analysts on website initiatives in a fast-paced environment.
- Understand and assist in requirement documentation, understanding how they impact all areas of the site.
- Review project-related success measures and oversee follow-up analysis.
- Define process improvements to drive search change embracing and using new practices or values to lead the team to accomplish goals and solve problems.
- Maintain positive working relationships with others as the voice of search demonstrated through effective communication by challenging others to share their point of view.
- Lead cross-functional teams (BA, UX, IT, Creative, Content, Data) to deliver results.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Ability to oversee multiple projects and manage resources.
- E-commerce and / or solutions experience preferred.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills. SQL and GA preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Organized with strong multitasking and time-management skills.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.