Senior Accounting Analyst
Senior Accounting Analyst
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
At Uline, Finance isn’t just about the numbers; it’s about supporting the entire business.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Analyze financial information, summarizing and interpreting current and projected company financial position for management.
- Perform ad-hoc projects, analyze large volumes of data and provide verbal and written communication of findings. Implement approved recommendations, coordinating with other departments as needed.
- Utilize critical thinking skills to research complex problems and make recommendations to management.
- Lead small to midsized projects, be able to significantly assist management on large ones.
Identify areas / items that could impact financial performance, analyze data / research processes and identify and implement solutions / changes.
- Prepare monthly financial analysis reports, journal entries and year-end audit schedules.
- Perform month-end close and prepare financial statements and reports.
- Prepare account reconciliations.
- Ensure company financial transactions are properly recorded.
- Review, investigate and correct errors and inconsistencies in financial entries, documents and reports.
- Prioritize responsibilities, completing recurring responsibilities while continuing to drive long-term projects to a timely completion.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance, CPA preferred.
- 3+ years of Accounting / Finance experience.
- Advanced knowledge of Excel, Access and SQL.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multi-task and possess excellent attention to detail.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with a 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.