Senior EDI Developer
Senior EDI Developer
Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Uncover your full potential in a collaborative environment where you'll design, develop and deliver custom solutions to big challenges. And you'll be doing it for a proven industry leader that runs one of the largest e-commerce sites in the U.S.
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Work with internal team to implement EDI with new or existing trading partners.
- Work with different EDI transactions such as 211, 210, 810, 850, 856 and more.
- Work with all trading partners for onboarding.
- Manage and implement system designs and EDI mapping.
- Work on assigned tasks and coordinate with various departments to provide enhancements.
- Provide support to resolve any EDI transaction and connectivity issues (ex: FTP connections).
- Build automated testing into applications and perform testing with business and trading partners for new EDI deployments.
- Collaborate with non-EDI sources to implement solutions and ensure effective administration of transactions.
- Bachelor's degree.
- 3+ years EDI development experience.
- Experience in Cleo EDI software application a plus.
- Experience in EDI messaging protocols (AS2, HTTPS, SFTP, FTP).
- Experience in JSON and XML.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site café with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 8,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.