Location:Pleasant Prairie, Wisconsin
12575 Uline Drive, Pleasant Prairie, WI 53158
Supported by leading-edge analytics, Uline’s Logistics department strives to ensure orders are delivered to our customers in one day. Join one of the largest freight shippers in the US with over 18,000 daily LTL shipments!
Better together than apart. This position is on-site, and we are looking for good people who share our passion.
Uline is proud to operate as a drug-free workplace. All new hires must complete a pre-employment hair follicle drug screening.
- Communicate daily with carriers regarding service levels and monitor their on-time performance.
- Provide regular forecasting and managing exceptions.
- Review and act on receiving comments.
- Inform management about ongoing performance issues.
- Process and approve import invoices.
- Interact with carriers regarding billing issues to ensure accurate, timely payment.
- Interact with container drayage provider to ensure timely shipment deliveries and expense management.
- Generate and prepare memos to communicate import logistics KPI’s to leadership.
- Bachelor's degree.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Well organized and detail-oriented with the ability to multitask.
- Complete insurance coverage that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, Flexible Spending Accounts and wellness programs.
- 401(k) with 5% employer match.
- Paid holidays and generous paid time off.
- Bonus programs that include annual performance, sales goals and profit sharing.
- Scholarship program for children of employees.
- On-site cafe with executive chefs and seasonal dinner-to-go options.
- First-class fitness center with complimentary personal trainers.
- Over four miles of beautifully maintained walking trails.
- Numerous employee appreciation events throughout the year.
- Professional development classes and monthly in-house speakers.
Uline is North America's leading distributor of shipping, industrial and packaging materials. We're a family-owned company known for incredible service, our 800+ page catalog of over 38,500 quality products and same-day shipping of our huge in-stock inventory. With over 7,000 employees across 12 locations, it's time you joined Uline.
Each resume submitted gets individually reviewed by our team and retained for 24 months in case a great opportunity opens for you to join our Uline family.
Our employees make the difference and we are committed to offering exceptional benefits and perks! Explore Uline.jobs to learn more!
Uline challenges you to be your best. It pushes the limits of your potential and provides you with the tools you need to succeed, making it a great place to build your career.